Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Review of The Light of the World, by Tara Brown!

Tara Browns The Light of the World
This cover is absolutely amazing!  So beautiful!
Blurb:
In dreams whispers taunt her, chant wicked things to frighten her.
Every morning she wakes, with the same sentence on her lips.
'You're dead. You're dead and I just forgot to tell you.'
The problem isn't so much the sentence.
It's the person she sees in her dreams chanting it.
It's her mother.

Review:
I was recently introduced to Tara Browns books, even though I have spoken to her before.  The first book that I read, Born, absolutely blew me away, so when I heard that she had another new book, I jumped at the chance to read it!  Im so glad that Katy insisted that I read these books because I have seriously been missing out!
The Light of the World is one of the best books that I have read in quite a while.  I know, I say that a lot, and its always the truth, but MAN!  This book literally blew me away!  The story line is original and fresh; the characters are intense and pull the reader in so many different directions.  I have a serious love/hate relationship with Wyatt and Constantine.  You cant help but feel something for both guys, but have a hard time overlooking their faults as well.
While the female protagonist, Rayne, is so complex and full of vitality!  But sometimes you want to throttle her as well.  Tara Brown definitely knows how to create a world that will suck you in, chew you up, spit you out, and repeat the process three more times.  If you havent read anything by Tara yet, youre seriously missing out.  Oh, and did I mention there are Nixies, Van Helsings, Fae, Witches, and Lucifer himself?? Ha! You know youre hooked now! Come to the dark side! You wont regret picking up this book!

Author Bio:
Tara brown is a Canadian Author who writes The Devil's Roses Series. She is known for amazing cooking skills and a run on sentence or two, even while speaking. She was published at an early age in poetry and began to write novels in her early twenties. When her first novel, a romantic comedy, was deleted by her three year old she decided to branch out into paranormal romance.
She writes daily, always enjoying a beagle named Buster Brown and a pug name Rosie at her feet.
Book four of the Devil's Roses, Witch, is set to be released in June 2012
Stalker Links:
Buy Links:






No comments:

Post a Comment